Abstract Submission Guidelines
These are the guidelines for submitting an abstract for the ISR Autumn Meeting. (ISR Spring Meeting is a one Day Meeting and does not usually invite Abstracts)
- Papers must be submitted between dates allocated. This will be shown on the events page on the website.
- Abstract Title Character Limit: 250 characters which EXCLUDES spaces.
- Abstract Body Character Limit: 2,750 characters which EXCLUDES the title, names of authors/coauthors, authors’ affiliations, spacing and disclosures.
- Abstract Image, Table and/or Graphic Upload Limit: There is a limit total of 3 image, table and/or graphic up-loads per submission. Each uploaded table and/or graphic will decrease the character count by 250 characters from the total limit allowed
- You must use Abstract Submission Template for headings.
- All submissions will be submitted online to www.isr.ie and follow the link.
- Recommended length of abstract should be one side of an A4 sheet. Please use Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing.
- Abstracts exceeding the character limit will be considered “incomplete”.
- Abstracts marked “incomplete” at the close of the submission deadline will be ineligible for consideration
- There will be no charge for abstract submission. Authors may submit more than one entry. You should include a contact number and email address. These numbers only will be used to contact authors.
- There is a sponsored prize fund for the best oral and poster presentations. All Prizes will be awarded at end of the Meeting. Only authors who are present for the award presentations will be eligible for these prizes.
- All submissions will be acknowledged automatically by the system. The system will issue a Reference Number and this reference should be used in any query.
- First named author will be recognized as the presenter of the paper/poster.
- Authors of abstracts accepted for the meeting will be notified at least 3 weeks in advance of the meeting and informed whether their abstract is to be presented as an oral or as a poster.
- Abstracts are submitted on the understanding that the content will be subject to editorial approval and acceptance does not guarantee publication.
- Successful abstracts will be published on the ISR website.