Become A Member
Online Registration and Renewal is now available.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP – for new members (form attached below)
EXISTING MEMBERS – Renewal of Annual Membership Dues
a) Payment of annual membership dues online ; OR
b) Simply fill out the appropriate mandate form based on your location.
- ROI members: Direct Debit form or
- N.Ire/UK/overseas members: Mandate Form
c) Payment by cheque (payable to ISR)
Completed forms or cheques need to returned by post to: ISR Secretariat, Mespil House, Sussex Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
Membership dues are paid annually by all members of the ISR
- Consultant member: €150 / sterling equivalent
- Scientist / Research member: €120 / sterling equivalent
- SpR / Registrar / SHO: €60 / sterling equivalent
Health professionals who are not medically qualified may apply for membership to the Irish Rheumatology Health Professionals Society (IRHPS) – a society of allied health professionals with its own rules governing of membership.